Perpetual Mass Enrollment
The Perfect Expression of Love and Concern
A Perpetual Mass Enrollment is a Mass remembrance for a birthday, graduation, or anniversary; for Mother’s Day or Father’s Day; in sickness or bereavement.
Please, fill out the Secure Mass Enrollment Form here with your name and the name of the person you wish to be enrolled. You may give it to the person enrolled, or if the enrolled is deceased, forward it to the family.
- Nothing expresses so much love, nor is more meaningful than to be included perpetually in Masses and prayers.
- You or your loved one will be remembered in the Masses and prayers of the 4,300 Oblate Missionaries throughout the world.
- Six Masses are celebrated daily for all living and deceased members.
- Daily Mass and a Novena of Masses are offered each month at Our Lady of Lourdes Grotto Shrine of the Southwest in San Antonio.
- Blessings from apostolic works of all Oblate bishops, priests, brothers and seminarians.