Oblate Madonna Residence
5722 Blanco RD. San Antonio, TX 78216
The Oblate Service Corporation is seeking applicants for a COOK position at the Oblate Madonna Residence. The Oblate Madonna Residence is inspired by the compassion and love of Jesus Christ ministering among the sick and needy, the staff focuses on one priority: provide the very best for faith-filled, personal, professional and holistic care for every Oblate in our Community.
POSITION STATUS: Part-time, Non-Exempt
- Prepare meals according to menu on a timely manner.
- Ensure deliveries are promptly received, checked, and stored.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of the kitchen and serving line.
- Keeps all equipment, storerooms, freezer, and cooler maintained and clean.
- Washes dishes, helps in dining room, and takes out trash.
- Makes grocery lists and orders items on list from authorized vendors on a weekly basis.
- Reports any damages or malfunctions to the Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Supervisor
WORK HOURS: 20-25 hrs. per week. Days and hours are flexible
- High school diploma or GED, required.
- 1 year food service experience, required.
- Food Handler Certification, required.
- Must know how to use, clean, and maintain food service equipment.
- Must be familiar with kitchen safety procedures and cleaning chemicals.
- Able to speak, read, write in English, preferred.
- Must be able to lift and carry 25 lbs.
- Must be able to stand, bend, walk without restrictions for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to follow oral and written instructions.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Employee referrals are welcomed.
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer