Oblate Service Corporation
Oblate Missionary Society, Inc
The Oblate Missionary Society, Inc.-Oblate Missions, a division of Oblate Service Corporation, is seeking applicants for PARKING ATTENDANT & MAINTENANCE SUPPORT at the Oblate Lourdes Grotto y Tepeyac. The Oblate Missionary Society, Inc. is a nonprofit mission development and fundraising office, located in Belleville, Illinois and San Antonio, TX.
POSITION: PARKING ATTENDANT & MAINTENANCE SUPPORT (1)
POSITION STATUS: Temporary; Non-exempt
- Direct traffic for pilgrims attending Sunday Mass and perform general maintenance of Grotto Hall, Grotto outdoor Sanctuary and grounds.
- Assists with set-up and breakdown of furniture and equipment for Mass, special events and activities.
- Assists with kitchen hospitality duties as needed also.
WORK HOURS: Sundays, 7:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
- High school or GED, required.
- Ability to operate golf cart; ability to direct traffic; knowledge of basic safety guidelines.
- Must be able to exercise a full range of motion; manual dexterity with full use of hands, fingers, arms, shoulders, elbows, etc.; and able to lift, push, pull, and/or move up to 40 lbs.
- Ability to operate small engine machines.
JOB CLOSING DATE: Until Filled
Qualified candidates should send resume to email@example.com
Employee referrals are welcomed.
Oblate Service Corporation and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer